Chubb New Zealand Ltd is a division of United Technologies Corporation Fire and Security (UTCFS), a global leader in fire and security services and solutions.
Chubb has been operating in New Zealand for more than 50 years and today employs around 500 people in 13 locations around the country. Internationally, Chubb combines more than 190 years of safety expertise with state-of-the art technology and a highly skilled work force to give customers confidence in their systems. Our strengths are underpinned by a global infrastructure and a diverse range of high quality products and services for both home and business.
Having high class service, innovative products, state of the art technology and the financial backing of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX), it’s no wonder more than a million customers around the world trust Chubb and UTC Fire & Security to provide them with the very best in fire and security systems.
Chubb, protecting lives and property and helping to make the world a safer place.
- To provide customer service and quality products and services delivery on time and in budget
- To create innovative and cost effective products through research and development
- To comply with corporate governance including Code of Ethics and Trade Practices Compliance Program
- To promote employee development program including employee engagement models, annual surveys and funded education
- To ensure a safe and friendly working environment for all our employees, clients and visitors
For more information on UTC Fire and Security, please visit www.utcfireandsecurity.com